FXE Learjet Mechanic Urgent
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Hourly $28.00 - $30.00
- Job ID
FXE Learjet Mechanic job at Air Evac Internatinal in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Air Evac International is a small growing company. Our Fort Lauderdale Executive airport base of aircraft operations is looking for an Airframe and Powerplant mechanic to perform preventive maintenance, repairs, and other line maintenance of Learjet Aircraft, components and related equipment in accordance with specified manuals, procedures and FAA regulations. Communicate with all departments within the company. Required to be on-call maintain station manuals, equipment, parts and tooling inventory and perform other duties as assigned.
What you need:
- Must have HSD/GED.
- FAA A & P License.
- Ability to pass a motor vehicle background check.
- 2 years aviation maintenance experience.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot aircraft systems; aircraft systems and technical knowledge of Learjet aircraft.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication written and verbal.
- Self-motivation, integrity, cooperation, professionalism and leadership.
- Ability to stoop, bend, manipulate tools in small spaces.
- Wear respirator/safety protective equipment as indicated.
- Be able to lift and maneuver 50 lbs.
- Prefer 4 years experience in FAA part 145 or 135 corporate aircraft operations.
- 2 years hands-on line maintenance experience on Learjet 30 series aircraft.
- Learjet 31 and 35 experience.
- Engine run and taxi experience.
Air Evac Internatinal Company Overview