Avionics Technician Hot
- Butler, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Avionics Technician job at AirQuest Aviation in Butler PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
AirQuest Aviation is seeking a full time Avionics Technician for their Butler County location. The Avionics Technician will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
The Avionics Technician will be responsible to perform operational checks trouble shooting and repairs of avionics and electrical systems on general aviation aircrafts.
Avionics Technician Skills and Abilities:
- Must know and understand manufacturers installation specifications such as the process manuals or maintenance manuals related to specific job to be accomplished.
- Must be able to fabricate and install all wiring assemblies static lines and associated mechanical equipment per drawings.
- Must have own working tools.
- Preferred experience with Piston Turboprop and Light Jet Aircrafts
- Familiar with installing general aviation equipment from manufacturers such as: Garmin Honeywell Rockwell Collins Avidyne and Aspen.
- Must be able to read write and understand the English language.
Avionics Technician Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Avionics: 2 years
- Two+ (2+) years experience installing Garmin equipment and doing software upgrades on Cessna Beechcraft Hawker and Cirrus aircraft.
- Must have prior experience installing and troubleshooting Avionic systems and equipment
AirQuest Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.