Flight Instructor Pittsburgh Butler Regional Airport Hot
- Butler, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Flight Instructor Pittsburgh Regional Airport job at AirQuest Aviation in Butler PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
AirQuest Aviation Flight Instructors are responsible for teaching students how to fly in a variety of settings using methods that include textbook and web based education simulators and live flight training. We are currently seeking applicants for a FAA Part 61 Flight Instructor who is willing to generate their own business to help build the student base at the Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport. Flight Instructors may also work at the Beaver County Airport.
- Provide instruction in the classroom simulator and live flight environment
- Training students in subjects such as aircraft systems aerodynamics handling emergencies aircraft navigation and radio operation
- Regularly assess students to ensure successful progress through the flight course
- Accurately maintain appropriate student records and report student progress through the flight course
- Meet with and recruit new customers conduct tours and introductory meetings
- Report on students progress
Educational Qualifications and Skills:
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) SEL
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) preferred but not mandatory
- Current FAA Medical Certificate 3rd Class
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Works both indoors and outdoors
This job description is presented as guidance only other reasonable tasks or responsibilities as management sees necessary may be added to this job description in order to achieve satisfactory job performance by the team member.
Our company in accordance with state and federal laws does not discriminate on the basis of age race religion color sex national origin marital status disability sexual orientation citizenship status (unless such discrimination is required by law) or conviction record except where sex physical ability age or conviction record is a bona fide occupational qualification. Our company also is required by law by virtue of its contracts with the federal government to take affirmative action to employ women minorities otherwise qualified handicapped individuals and Vietnam-era disabled and other eligible veterans.
AirQuest Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.