Sim Tech 3 Featured
- Wilmington, Ohio
- Job ID
Sim Tech 3 job at Airborne Global Solutions in Wilmington OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
What you will do:
The Simulator Technician III will maintain the simulators; perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance; provide necessary on-the-job training to assigned subordinates; participate in all design changes as well as develop necessary changes in order to keep devices in compliance; assist with FAA recertification; perform lead functions; assist in simulators logistical needs; perform other duties as necessary.
- Must have HSD/GED
- 6 years simulator maintenance experience including formal military or vocational simulator training
- Ability to operate all test equipment needed for the daily task of system troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to operate computer peripherals
- Solid electronic background
- Ability to manipulate tools in small spaces
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Prefer 8 years simulator maintenance experience
- Maintenance experience on B767 and B757 flight simulators
Airborne Global Solutions Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.