Security Officer Aerospace Engineering Featured
- Morgan Hill, California
- Job ID
Security Officer Aerospace Engineering job at Allied Universal in Morgan Hill CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Security Officer- Aerospace and Defense Company-Military Veterans Wanted
Location: Sunnyvale CA
Site Environment: Classified Aircraft and Space Systems Facility
Schedule: Flexible Work Availability Required
Employment Type: Full Time/Full Benefits
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of Professional Security Officer.For all full-time positions we offer medical dental and vision coverage life insurance 401K sick pay (in states where required) employee assistance programs company discounts perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be responsible for the security and safety of our client s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer you will know all site-specific policies and procedures and implement emergency response activities as appropriate while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal state and local laws
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age Current state driver s license clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years) minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs ramps or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Allied Universal Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.