- , Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
- Monthly $3,000.00 - $4,000.00
- Job ID
Crew Planner job at Arajet in Santo Domingo
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Dominican air travel market has experienced steady growth in the last few years and Arajet believes that, by adopting the ULCC model, it can accelerate that growth. As such, Arajet will be a catalyst for the rapid expansion of the air transportation market in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean as a whole. ?New traffic to and from the island will provide direct and indirect employment opportunities and have a significant positive impact on the regional and national economy.
At Arajet we want to provide the opportunity for more people to fulfill their dream of flying. To do this, we are looking for aviation professionals with whom we can make the dream of many come true. We are looking for professionals like you, with longings for growth, experience, and desire to leave their mark on the history of Dominican commercial aviation.
We are looking for an Integrated Operations Control Center (IOCC) Crew Planner who will be in support of planning and monitoring processes related to crew planning area, as well as the crew and operation data handling, interpretation and reporting.
- Publish monthly crew pairing, crew rosters, and hotel plans.
- Assist in building data models and datasets necessary for analysis and systems integration.
- Ensure Crew Scheduling and operational information is always updated.
- Develop KPI and Dashboards for Crew Transparency.
- Schedule Training Rosters.
- Optimize training rosters.
- Dashboard of training processes to monitor the effectiveness.
- Configure databases and define initial KPI for IOCC Performance.
- KPI definition and dashboards of resource utilization in IOCC.
- Support in the development of the integrated budget for IOCC .
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Logistics/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Statistics, etc. or equivalent experience preferred.
- Prefer background experience in data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, dependable, and professional team player.
- Have good analytical skills and is a problem solver.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to effectively create dashboard layouts
Technical skills (Hard)
- Experience using Airline Information Management System (AIMS) is a plus.
- Strong data handling skills.
- Programming skills (Python, SQL, VBA)
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, et. preferred
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Job Feed
- News Feed