Account Executive Aerospace Featured
- Golden, Colorado
- Job ID
Account Executive Aerospace job at Assured Partners in Golden CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
The Account Executive will provide a high level of sales support to the Producer and customer service to clients. The position requires a significant degree of independent judgment and discretion in order to meet those service levels. Duties include assisting in selling direct selling marketing and customer service in coordination with other Agency personnel.
The Account Executive has superior product knowledge and is familiar with the specific products offered by the Agencys carriers. The Account Executive will assist in the production of new and renewal accounts in keeping with Agency and individual Producer goals and provide field service in support of Producer activities.
The Account Executive is responsible for assisting clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts. The Account Executive will work with the Producer to design and recommend proper insurance and risk management programs to Agency clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets directly with clients. Negotiates and sells lines of insurance to clients. Designs insurance and risk management plans for clients as assigned and directed by Agency management. Provides clients with full exposure analysis and reviews methods of handling risks. Works with the Producer to write new business accounts. Sells in place of or in coordination with Producer.
- Leads accounts through the renewal process per department procedures. Markets accounts to insurance carriers and wholesalers as needed.
- Maintains records according to Agency standards ensures that procedures are properly followed and that information is properly document and readily accessible.
- Assists in the development of strong personal relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Assists Agency in developing carrier relationships by becoming familiar with and executing strategies developed for satisfying carrier goals and objectives.
- Trains and directs technical support personnel including Account Managers Account Coordinators or Analysts in order to meet essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelors degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; and a minimum of two years of insurance customer service experience.
Certificates Licenses Registrations:
Appropriate insurance license(s).
Assured Partners Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.