737 First Officer Featured
- Henderson, Nevada
- Job ID
737 First Officer job at Atlas Air in Henderson NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
# of Openings: 1
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. Southern Air an AAWW subsidiary is an ACMI carrier that operates a fleet of aircraft for domestic regional and international applications.
Our Flight Crews at Southern Air are responsible for the safe and reliable operation of our fleet of Boeing 777s and 737s.
All 737 First Officer applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Hold a current unrestricted or restricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and english proficiency endorsement
- Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Hold a valid passport with no restrictions on international travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Have a minimum of 1000 hours of total time
- Military conversion of .3 per sortie
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier
- Minimum age of 23 (all Southern pilot positions are subject to FAA 121 mandatory retirement regulations)
- Have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are acceptable.
- Current and Qualified and operating in a part 121 135 or part 91 environment.
- Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
Please note that all candidates offered a position as a First Officer will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation national origin citizenship place of birth age disability protected veteran status gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal state and local laws.
If youd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please download the available EEO is the Law document at
To view our Pay Transparency Statement please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
Atlas Air Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.