Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Atlas Air Inc Jobs
Atlas Air Inc
Salary Annual: USD
Title: AOG Supervisor
Location: Purchase, NY
Department: Technical Operations
Reports To: Director AOG
Position Summary: The position provides direct supervision to the Material Specialists at the
AOG desk, providing critical materials support for Atlas and Polar Air Cargo.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Responsible for supervisory functions of AOG and critical material support functions.
- Responsible for supervising the handling of material requests for the day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for the supervision of the AOG Material Specialists. Ensures accurate coordination between shifts.
- Ability to work day/night or weekend and off site shift schedule to support the operation as needed.
- Ensures liaison with MCC and line stations to provide timely and accurate handling of materials requests. Coordinates with MCC and line stations to fulfill material requirements. Reports on AOG materials issues in the daily operations meeting as required.
- Supervises material Loans and Borrows. Minimizes duration of borrowed parts and assures timely
return to Atlas Air of loaned parts and accurate billing.
- Responsible for monitoring Flight Spares Kits replenishment
- Monitors all AOG desk reports including but not limited to all Open orders, W&B, Rotable Purchases, robbed parts . NOE &NRI’s. Articulates all reports at weekly meetings
- Responsible for providing liaison with Accounting for invoice discrepancies.
- Reports on AOG material issues to the Director AOG, as required.
- Assists to develop sources of supply that provide critical support while remaining cost-effective.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Director AOG.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends on temporary or permanent basis as needs of business dictates.
- BS/BA preferred
- 5-7 years of airline material management experience preferred
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar and comfortable working with computers
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career website http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
AOG Supervisor job at Atlas Air Inc
Apply for this AOG Supervisor position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!