- Casselberry, Florida
- Job ID
HVAC Instructor job at Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Casselberry FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you looking for a challenging and meaningful career? Then it is time to take your years of knowledge and experience and TRAIN TOMORROW’S TECHNICIANS at the Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Casselberry, FL.
Over the past 25 years, we have expanded to over a dozen campuses throughout the country, creating the world’s largest family of FAA approved Part 147 aviation maintenance schools. Our schools have close relationships with airlines such as Delta, United, Allegiant, Republic, and others, in addition to smaller airlines and MRO’s. At AIM, we train more FAA licensed aircraft mechanics than anyone else in the world and are only continuing to broaden our horizons.
AIM is currently pursuing highly qualified instructors with creative and outgoing personalities to develop, train, and pass along their skills to the next generation of industry professionals and we seeking to fill an opening for a HVAC Instructor at our Casselberry, FL campus.
- Teach classes on a regularly scheduled basis as assigned.
- Manage classroom
- Assist Program Coordinator in, maintaining equipment, developing curriculum, preparing course materials, and scheduling
- Establish and maintain academic and attendance records for student files
- Promote a positive team-work environment
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ of experience in the HVAC field
- Must be EPA certified
- Able to teach a combination of theory and hands-on with provided materials
- Medical Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of annual vacation plus holidays and paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Aviation Institute of Maintenance Company Overview
The Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) is part of a successful group of companies, which first began in Norfolk, Virginia, in 1969. We have maintained a tradition of excellence in education throughout our expansion of aviation career schools over more than four decades.