Lead Mechanic Featured
- Trenton, New Jersey
- Job ID
Lead Mechanic job at Aviation Search Group in Trenton NJ
Description, duties, responsibilities
A leader in primary flight training and one of the largest flight schools in the Northeast, is seeking a Lead Mechanic to join their maintenance team. This opportunity is in Trenton, NJ and comes with competitive pay, medical benefits, and paid vacation. The Lead Mechanic is responsible for providing professional aircraft maintenance and repairs while maintaining all appropriate safety and regulatory standards.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an airworthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by Director of Maintenance and other management personnel.
- FAA A&P License, IA Preferred
- 5 years of piston aircraft experience
- Must be a team player with willingness to grow within the company
- Able to mentor and assist entry-level technicians
- Show flexibility with working multiple shifts
Aviation Search Group Company Overview
Aviation Search Group is a search firm that helps aviation companies hire the right people through a unique search process. We specialize in executive and technical search programs for the aviation industry. Recruiting in todayâ€™s marketplace can be challenging. The need to find top talent remains paramount for your organization, but in todayâ€™s economic landscape, budgets require creative and cost-effective solutions. Unlike other search models, Aviation Search Group creates a strategic partnership by creating a customized search program that focuses on your requirements while utilizing your internal recruiting resources.