- Leesburg, Georgia
- Job ID
Designer job at Aviation Structure Repairs in Leesburg GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our client has a labor base of more than 170 dedicated experts. Their team has aircraft manufacturing experience dating back to the mid-1960s including all phases of design tooling production planning product manufacturing product support and customer service.
If you believe quality is a way of life then you ve come to the right place. With our client you can build something truly great from industry-leading agricultural aircraft to the skills and experience that will help your career take off. Based in Albany Georgia you ll find a welcoming place to live combined with a rewarding place to work.
Develop 3D models and draft complex detailed drawings sketches and profiles used in the planning and construction of the aircraft.
Able to follow directions from senior management to conceive of or create form and design variations for consideration.
- Desirable to have a degree or certification in Drafting and Design.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Minimum 5 years of Design experience in the aerospace automotive or mechanical engineering fields.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced drafting skills and working knowledge of drawings.
- Full understanding of the model-based definition of the product.
- Familiarity with ASME Y14.41-2012 and (or similar standards) symbols and definition methods such as Geometry Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Proficient in SolidWorks 3D CAD. Proficient in SolidWorks PDM is desired Training will be provided if required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess good written and oral presentation skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively to coworkers senior management.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aviation Structure Repairs LLC. The services advertised by Aviation Structure Repairs LLC are those of an Employment Agency.
Powered by JazzHR
Aviation Structure Repairs Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.