SHIPPING AND RECEIVING MANAGER Featured
- Davie, Florida
- Hourly $18.00 - $24.00
- Job ID
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING MANAGER job at BF Aerospace in Davie FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Very successful aerospace company is looking for a dynamic, fully motivated Shipping & Receiving Manager who is highly organized, responsible, multi-tasker and looking forward to become part of a stable and profitable company to grow with.
Essential Daily Functions:
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments by checking them physically
- Compare the amount and identification numbers of goods against orders
- Ensure that serial and batch numbers match the product
- Check products for defects and accuracy
- Ensure that all traceability paperwork is correct
- Handle space arrangements for incoming shipments in the storage areas
- Maintain files of shipping records
- Arrange for carrier vehicle or pickup
- Post weight and shipment charges
- Trace missing or lost shipments
- Assemble cardboard containers or pick pre-assembled wooden containers
- Authenticate receipt of shipments alongside bills of lading, invoices or other records
- Record shortages and eliminate damaged merchandise
- Route products to departments
- Attach identifying information and delivery instructions on containers
- Organize records of goods received and shipped
- Ensure posting of outbound deliveries using pre-designated software
- Handle packaging procedures to ensure safety of shipment
- Pull, pack and ship finished goods
- Handle shipment receiving duties by ensuring the right item has been delivered
- Report and replace any defective item prior to packing
- Prepare and paste labels on shipments
- Prepare invoices and delivery orders
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded in company database
- Verify accuracy of orders by matching them with quantities and types
- Ensure that items are properly packed and labeled
- Make sure that items are loaded onto shipment vehicle in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure that the warehouse is cleaned and maintained at all times
- Handle daily cycle counting of assigned areas
- File and register Hazmat Documentation accordingly
- Computer literate to respond to customers emails in a very proactive manner
- Computer literate to schedule carriers like FedEx, UPS, Freight Forwarders, local couriers and others
"RELATED EXPERIENCE IN AVIATION INDUSTRY IS A MUST"
- Highly motivated.
- Highly responsible.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to make quick responsible decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet objectives.
- Requires accuracy and attention to details.
- Computer literate.
- Hazmat certified and experience.
- Forklift experience and license.
Available: Immediately. Full Time.
Pay: $18.00 per hour and up based on qualifications and experience.
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
To apply please reply to this posting including your resume. Replies without resume will not be taken into consideration.
BF Aerospace Company Overview
BF Aerospace is a global provider of quality aircraft spares that specializes in sourcing, procuring, selling, exchanging, and leasing rotables and expendables. We are focused in all major aircraft names, including Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, and Embraer. As a worldwide leader of quality aircraft spares, we thrive to maintain strong industry relationships and provide our clients with the best service and materials the business can offer. We always go the extra mile when it comes to serving our customers and our knowledgeable staff is always here to help. BF Aerospace is also a DOT, FAA and EASA certified repair facility. Our Repair Station specializes in providing component maintenance services on emergency equipment such as evacuation slides, life rafts, life vests and component accessories. Our state of the art facility, tooling and equipment paired with our OEM trained Managers and Technicians coming from Air Cruisers, Eastern Aero Marine, Goodrich, and Hoover Industries ensure that we provide the highest standards of quality possible.