Vice President Barnes Aerospace Oem Featured
- Windsor, Connecticut
- Job ID
Vice President Barnes Aerospace Oem job at Barnes Group in Windsor CT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Barnes Aerospace is seeking a dynamic P&L leader as Vice President Barnes Aerospace OEM to play an integral role in achieving their business goals and objectives for profitable growth. The right candidate will have a proven track record of accomplishments display an orientation toward Business Growth demonstrated commercial acumen and a fundamental understanding of Commercial Operational and Financial Business processes needed to achieve a successful business performance. He/she must have prior experience in leading and managing a multi-site global organization possess a leadership style grounded in emotional intelligence and demonstrate the ability to lead by example and build collaborative teams. The Aerospace business segment Vice President OEM will have full responsibility for the P&L and all elements of the Strategic Business Unit including setting the strategic direction for 6 Divisions. If you are a high-energy motivated leader who thrives in a fast-paced l environment please submit your name and credentials for further consideration .
- The Vice President OEM will have full P&L responsibility and provide leadership to the organization in achieving the financial expectations of the company defined through an annual planning process that he/she will be responsible for determining.
- Creates and executes the strategy culminating in increasing organic revenue growth through developing new customers and expanding product offerings while maintaining the highest standards of customer performance and achieving accretive profitability and margins.
- Leads the execution of the business in alignment with the Barnes Enterprise System (BES) which is our operating system.
- Develops and implements performance measurement indicators to continually improve the efficiency and productivity of the manufacturing operations.
- Organizes the business to execute and deliver results on a consistent basis.
- Ability to generate results through collaboration influence and relationship building as much as direct line authority.
- Understands the requirements of businesses that use Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- Achieves increased cost savings by continuing to streamline the business with Lean Manufacturing principles and leveraging tools and methodologies in order to lower business and production process complexities.
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the business and establishes measures of performance. Coach direct reports on execution of key metrics that improves performance.
- Develops and maintains an effective organization through the selection training and motivation of all human capital resources. Ensure that an organizational structure in concert with the business strategy is maintained to achieve optimal performance.
- Understands and leverages innovation as an enabler for growth. Embraces technology to achieve operational excellence. Ensures technology and innovation investments meet the ever-increasing needs of customers and ROI for the business.
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience of increasing management responsibility in general management; a minimum of 6+ years of experience in a top leadership position with full P&L Relevant Aerospace industry experience is highly desirable.
- Outstanding decision-making skills. Grounds decisions in data however is comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Understands how to u0022top-gradeu0022 human capital spot talent develop leaders and create an organization where people work collaboratively and effectively.
- Able to visualize the business through the eyes of the customer with a strong VOC orientation and understanding of the industry. Comfortable and confident in interacting with customers. Possess a well-developed network of contacts within the industry.
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated ability to work well with and relate to personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Energetic leader with a strong work ethic. A roll-up the sleeves working leader with presence and the ability to influence across multiple constituents.
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrated commitment to a strong safety culture.
- Working experience with Lean Enterprise concepts and tools.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking with demonstrated accomplishments.
- Bachelor s degree required in engineering or related discipline required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
At BarnesGroup Inc. career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop improve and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Barnes Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.