Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Job Number: 222079
Description: A Maintenance Supervisor job in Dublin VA is available through Belcan TechServices. In this role you will supervise and direct the activities of both skilled and non-skilled employees on shift including vehicle mechanics maintenance mechanics electricians machinists and stores attendants. To be considered for this role you will need at least five years of experience in maintenance supervision. This is a direct hire role that offers a base salary and world class benefits.
Maintenance Supervisor Duties
• Maintain current working knowledge of state and federal environmental regulations and corporate environmental requirements including but not limited to the RCRA-Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (relating to management of hazardous waste) CAA-Clean Air Act (as it relates to maintaining equipment and processes that are regulated by the air permit) Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (as it relates to storm water drains and runoff to local waterways) US-DOT Department of Transportation ( as it relates to shipping waste or chemicals) and the OSHA 8-hour HAZWOPER requirements (as it relates to the communications and actions require for responding to spill emergencies). The advisor will assure that he/she and all direct reports performing related duties governed by these regulations shall receive initial and scheduled refresher training as described in the ISO-14001 EMS training matrix and perform their duties in accordance with that training;
• For the Emergency Coordinator and Alternate Emergency Coordinator identified in the Contingency Plan be prepared to perform the duties of the RCRA Emergency Coordinator during an environmental emergency;
• Is responsible for all administrative duties such as vacation scheduling training OSHA compliance team activities discipline and PM program;
• Responsible for formulating technical solutions to maintenance problems. Must understand and follow all plant standards regarding facility and equipment;
• Must be extremely responsive to the needs of the production process and be a partner in that process;
• Communicating procedures and work instructions pertaining to their respective area;
• Responsible for ensuring employees in their respective area that has the training and tools to meet the procedures and work instructions.
Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications
• Five years’ experience in supervision in the maintenance related field
• Good knowledge of industrial plant systems maintenance inventory systems electricity general mechanical techniques and prints;
• Should have knowledge of OSHA standards;
• Must be computer literate. (Be able to keyboard and use typical generic and maintenance specific software).
A Maintenance Supervisor job in Dublin VA is available through Belcan TechServices. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering technical recruiting and IT services to customers in the aerospace industrial and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines airframe and avionics to heavy vehicles chemical processing and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible scalable and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Dublin VA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5+
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us pleaseLog into apply for this position.
Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Maintenance Supervisor job at Belcan
Apply for this Maintenance Supervisor position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!