- Job ID
Berry Aviation Inc. (BAI) is a trusted leader in private aviation with a portfolio of services that includes Government Private Charter Scheduled and On-Demand Freight Maintenance and FBO operations. BAI was formed in 1983 in Austin Texas. Shortly thereafter in 1987 BAI extended its aviation services by becoming a Department of Defense CARB Approved Air Carrier with worldwide operating authority and has provided specialty aviation services to various branches of the U.S. Military and other U.S. Government organizations. BAI conducts CONUS and OCONUS operations with a fleet of over 31 aircraft with past and current OCONUS operations including Hawaii Marshall Islands Johnston Island Afghanistan Peru and Africa.
Our customers include all branches of the U.S. Military Fortune 500 companies NASCAR teams and other Part 135 and 121 Air Carriers. BAI has twice been awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration s Award for Excellence. BAI has grown into a dynamic customer-focused company with the knowledge experience and manpower to operate on short notice with turnkey safe aviation services. All flight operations are conducted by comprehensively trained and experienced pilots working closely alongside our 24-hour dispatch personnel to maintain a thorough emphasis on safety and on-time arrivals.
We are experiencing continued success and growth as BAI is always expanding our operations into new markets. Services are provided with the utmost security and safety measures.
Berry Aviation Inc. is a privately held certified small business employing approximately 200+ employees. Today the corporate headquarters that oversees the worldwide operation is located at the San Marcos Municipal Airport (KHYI) 1807 Airport Drive San Marcos TX 78666.
To continuously raise the bar for safety and customer satisfaction while demonstrating an uncommon ability to execute under the most challenging circumstances and the most difficult client requirements.
The avionics candidate will be expected to perform advanced avionics install and troubleshooting tasks on our Embraer 120 fleet at Akron Canton Airport as well as general A&P Tech responsibilities.
- Complete the launch and recovery of the aircraft for scheduled and unscheduled flights.
- Performs general aircraft maintenance on supported aircraft (to include aircraft washes and corrosion control).
- Complies with maintenance tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Lead.
Accurately documents all maintenance tasks performed on the supported aircraft in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations and local procedures.
- Completes the necessary paperwork for part turn-in.
- Assists other mechanics with general aircraft maintenance tasks as required.
- Demonstrates good housekeeping procedures to ensure a clean work area.
- Complies with requirements for control of tools and parts.
- Responsible for providing on-the-job training to other mechanics as needed.
- Attend training classes and actively pursue on-the-job training on the aircraft.
May be required to act as a lead or supervisor for short or long periods of time in the absence of those personnel (as assigned by the Director of Maintenance).
- May be required to obtain and hold a RII certification as required by the Director of Maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Have at least three years of experience in maintaining aircraft under FAA part 135 program.
- Electrical Avionics Troubleshooting
- Current/valid US issued Airframe and Powerplant Certificates
Minimum: High School diploma
Preferred: Undergraduate degree
Unique Skills or Certifications:
1.FAA Airframe and Power Plant certificate
2.Electrical Avionics Troubleshooting
Incumbent is required to be able to lift a minimum of 120 Lbs. and perform as an aircraft maintenance technician.
Avionics Technician Akron OH
Lead Avionics Engineer Wright Patter OH
Pilot Captain Perrysburg OH
Pds Tech Inc Faa Technician Electronic Level 1 Urbana OH
Flight Simulator Lab Technician Springfield OH
Heavy Maintenance Avionics Technician Unlicensed Wilmington OH
Heavy Maintenance Avionics Technician Wilmington OH
Mentor Aircraft Electronics Apprenticeship Wilmington OH
Heavy Maintenance Structures Technician Wilmington OH
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Cincinnati OH
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.