Usaf Caf Support Scheduling Support Langley Afb Va Featured
- Hampton, Virginia
- Job ID
Usaf Caf Support Scheduling Support Langley Afb Va job at Blue Force in Hampton VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
POSITION: Fighter Squadron Scheduling Support
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Langley AFB Virginia
BlueForce Inc. is seeking to hire Fighter Squadron Scheduling Support to support the USAF Air Combat Command (ACC) and the Combat Air Forces (CAF) with Fighter Squadron Support at Langley AFB Virginia.
The focus of work for the Fighter Squadron Scheduling Support personnel are the CAF FS and USAFWC non-flying additional duties traditionally accomplished by Pilots and Weapons System Officers (WSOs).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working in a squadron (CAF FS/USAFWC/ASOS) group or wing scheduling program OR a minimum of (5) years of experience working in a DoD flying squadron group or wing training program
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working with PEX or similar proprietary scheduling program
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working with Microsoft Suite
- Must have a valid US Secret security clearance or eligibility.
- In the event of US Military service must have an honorable discharge.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook Word PowerPoint Excel Access Office Communicator SharePoint etc.)
- Coordinate with senior squadron leadership on a daily and weekly basis to build long- and short-range schedules to ensure full coverage of all pilots and aircrew instructors evaluators support personnel and supervisor positions.
- Coordinate with the squadron operations officer (DO) weapons officer scheduling officer training officer aviation resource management (ARM) personnel and unit mobility to build long range schedules that ensure mission qualifications upgrades continuation training exercises and test requirements are met to fulfill required operations personnel currency and progression standards in accordance with (IAW) the operations officer priorities. Comply with locally developed guidance from the operations group operations officer and unit chief of scheduling when building the schedule.
- Populate and publish unit schedules via PEX GTIMS or future Government-mandated equivalent systems to include long- and short-range ground academic flying/terminal control and simulator training event schedules.
- Track operations personnel availability (i.e. leave temporary duty scheduled medical appointments or other scheduling commitments). De-conflict operations personnel schedules and work with squadron leadership to ensure operations personnel are available to meet assigned tasks.
- Perform daily updates of scheduling data to reflect schedule/training changes and/or completion.
- Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full mission coverage by coordinating with the on-duty operations supervisor (Top 3 or equivalent).
- Obtain aircraft/equipment availability data from maintenance (MX).
- Assist in determining ground flight/terminal control and simulator schedule requirements for initial qualification mission qualification upgrades continuation training and currencies based on syllabus requirements student progression aircraft/equipment availability airspace/range availability and weather.
- Track live simulated and academic training requirements to facilitate accurate scheduling as directed by the DO. Schedules shall be based on experience to mitigate Operational Risk Management (ORM). Updates will be reported to squadron and wing leadership.
- Coordinate with Operations Support Squadron (OSS) and outside agencies as required to facilitate exercise and special event scheduling requirements (Flag Exercises Weapons Evaluations Weapons School Support etc.).
- Attend airspace/range scheduling meetings for schedule coordination and de-confliction.
BlueForce employment is contingent upon individual s providing legal proof of identity and satisfactory background check results. Please note if applying for a position in the United States: All applicants must furnish legal authorization to work in the United States within three (3) working days of time of hire. If a Government clearance is required applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
BlueForce is firmly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race color religion gender sexual orientation national origin age handicap disability veteran status and any other basis protected by applicable law.
?BLUEFORCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
Blue Force Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.