Executive Office Administrator Featured
- El Segundo, California
- Job ID
Executive Office Administrator job at Boeing in El Segundo CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking an Executive Office Administrator (level D) to join our team in El Segundo, CA.
The selected candidate must have the ability to work well within a team environment. Additionally, the ability to work within a fast paced, dynamic office environment is needed. The successful candidate must be able to perform and manage multiple tasks while maintaining focus and a high level of accuracy. Strong skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) are needed.
- Performs the following tasks for E3 and above managers on the executive payroll:
- Coordinates and processes domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitors designated business travelers logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for travelers review and/or signature.
- Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
- Tracks and maintains information relative to department and business operations.
- Verbally communicates a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Processes and screens incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of time.
- Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Coordinates with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Plans and implements logistics for senior executive level internal and external events.
- Provides guidance to less experienced employees.
- Works under minimal supervision.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start isrequired.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers, and staff members
- 5+ years of experience and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and the ability to learn in house systems
- Experience coordinating and processing business travel arrangements utilizing Concur or a similar travel and expense management program; generating expense reports for business travel and reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement
- Effective written and verbal communication across diverse audiences
- Experience working within a fast-paced team environment which required strong communication skills to frequently interact with Program Leadership, internal and external customer representatives and development teams
- A high attention to detail, self-starter, results driven
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience in partnering with managers to help develop and manage the operating rhythm/cadence for leadership teams
- Excel at creating and sustaining effective working relationships with internal coworkers, executives and external audiences and partners while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Personable and professional phone demeanor; speak clearly, professionally and with decorum
- Mature and independent judgment, takes initiative, and is flexible; highly responsive to the needs generated by the day-to-day activities of management and the organization; planning tasks; and leading in a team environment
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 7 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+5 years related work, Bachelor+2 years related work, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.