Senior Software Developer Java Full Stack Featured
- Bengaluru, Karnataka India
- Job ID
Senior Software Developer Java Full Stack job at Boeing in Bengaluru Karnataka
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile and Senior Software Developer - Java FullStack to join the Product Systems build team in Bengaluru, India. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering/manufacturing teams. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
The role involves leading and performing the design, program, test, implementation and documentation of complex computing applications in Java/J2EE technologies, leading analysis of end user processes to define application requirements, writing and compiling complex code based on documented design or designs application architecture that integrates application software and delivery subsystems for specific applications, Identifying and resolving complex programming or application architecture problems, and recommending improvements.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Full ownership of design, development, scalability, performance, collaboration and customer experience and lead technical directions and IT Solutions in partnership with stakeholders
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end users requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of high complexity.
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- MUST have 10-12 years of strong experience in Java 11/J2EE frameworks and technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, SOA, Angular, Cloud technologies, Java based Micro services and API development
- Strong experience in modeling and implementing API services using both SOAP and RESTful methodologies , and tools like IBM API Connect, GraphQL and Kafka
- Experience on SQL, NoSQL and SPARQL and data modelling is required.
- Strong familiarity with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools like GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, SonarQube and other DevSecOps tools in the cloud environment such as PCF.
- Hands-on experience on cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required (through a middleware SOA solution)
- Working exposure with Agile methodologies (Scrum & SAFe) is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed business critical applications.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to lead diverse teams, meetings and stakeholders’ meetings.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Should have solid experience as technical mentor for team members
- Experience in Aerospace and Engineering Domain is a plus.
Basic Qualification (Skills/ Experience):
- 10+ years of hands on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level Java application development cutting across global teams
- Full Stack senior Java Developer to produce scalable software solutions, Demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good leadership skills and proficiency in Java J2EE technologies. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Technical bachelors degree and typically 10 - 12 years related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.