Associate Software Developer Java Full Stack Featured
- Bengaluru, Karnataka India
- Job ID
Associate Software Developer Java Full Stack job at Boeing in Bengaluru Karnataka
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile Associate Software Developer - Java Full Stack to join the Product Systems build team in Bangalore, India. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data.
The roles and responsibilities includes implementation of scalable software solutions, Demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good technical skills and proficiency in Java J2EE technologies. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Designs, programs, tests, implements, documents and maintains computing applications in Java/J2EE.
- Writes and compiles code and deliver capabilities based on documented user stories, features and Design
- Gathers and evaluates end user requirements, develop algorithms, implement the solution in Java/J2EE technologies based on HLD and LLD and writes unit test cases.
- Modifies or upgrades applications and resolve application bugs/issues to maintain software functionality.
- Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT life cycle methodologies and tools.
- Follow the Software development process and DevOps methodologies, support peer reviews, ensures first time quality for deliverables.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5-8 years of hands on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level Java application development cutting across global teams
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- MUST have strong experience in Java 11/J2EE frameworks and technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, SOA, Angular, Cloud technologies, Java based Micro services and API development
- Strong experience in implementing API services using both SOAP and RESTful methodologies , and Good to have knowledge on tools like IBM API Connect, GraphQL and Kafka
- Experience on SQL required, NoSQL and SPARQL and data modelling is good to have.
- Familiarity with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools like GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube
- Hands-on experience on cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Working exposure with Agile methodologies (Scrum & SAFe) is a must.
- Experience on document/content management systems is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed business critical applications.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Experience in Aerospace and Engineering Domain is a plus.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree and typically 5 - 8 Years related work experience or a Masters degree with typically 4 - 7Years.
This position offers relocation
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.