Office Administrator Featured
- Pleasanton, California
- Job ID
Office Administrator job at Boeing in Pleasanton CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us!
Boeing Secure Computing Solution (BSCS) is located in Pleasanton, CA. BSCS innovates and sells secure computing solutions to the defense industry as well as closely aligned commercial markets. BSCS is seeking an Office Administrator (level B).
- Coordinates and processes domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler’s logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler’s review and/or signature.
- Coordinates with visitors on logistics and resources for meetings including executives or other Boeing visitors, interview candidates, suppliers and vendors.
- Plans and implements internal and external events.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and inventory.
- Assists with deliveries and mail as well as shipments.
- Maintains organization calendar, roster and phone list and support staffing projections.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Desirable to be a designated first responder.
- Desirable to be proficient in SharePoint
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at Pleasanton, CA.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience coordinating and processing business travel arrangements; generating expense reports for business travel and reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement
- Experience with expense reporting
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.