Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist Featured
- Hazelwood, Missouri
- Job ID
Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist job at Boeing in Hazelwood MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist to Support the F/A-18 program in Hazelwood, MO, or Berkeley, MO.
- Provides technical and business guidance to critical suppliers and programs.
- Leads strategic supply chain activities to manage work with suppliers and programs.
- Manages all aspects of supplier and stakeholder relationships and performance throughout all contract phases.
- Leads supplier assessments and the development of recovery plans, corrective and preventative actions.
- Leads the development of company or business unit procurement strategies.
- Provides oversight, guidance and verification of work movement projects.
- Communicates supplier and organization performance plans risks, issues and opportunities to stakeholders.
- Manages work movement plans.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at the listed location.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelors, Masters or a PhD degree. (A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study).
- More than 5 years of experience in program management within supplier management.
- More than 5 years of experience working in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering or Program Management.
- More than 5 years of experience working with Supplier Management, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement practices and processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- More than 10 years of experience creating, interpreting and/or enforcing technical requirements.
- More than 10 years of experience in negotiating contracts or managing supplier performance.
- More than 10 years of experience in root cause analysis and Corrective action.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years related work experience, Master+12 years related work experience, 18 years related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Position may require travel up to 25% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $128,350 - $173,650
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.