Associate Software Engineer Fullstack Featured
- Bengaluru, Karnataka India
- Job ID
Associate Software Engineer Fullstack job at Boeing in Bengaluru Karnataka
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is hiring for Associate Software Engineer - Fullstack to join the Boeing India Engineering Team and will be based out of Bangalore.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Engineering Manager to implement new software designs to meet their interpersonal goals
- Strong skills and development experience using Java and spring framework combination, preferably spring boot.
- Understanding of microservice oriented architecture and REST APIs.
- Knowledge on SQL technology, such as Postgres, MySQL or similar.
- Experience working with version control tools such as GIT.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies.
- Knowledge in scripting languages – Python, shell
- Good to have exposure with container platforms such as Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, PCF.
- Exposure to continuous integration practices and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Good experience in web application framework
- Experience with UI components and ability to decompose a wireframe into sub-elements; components reusability and UI multi-theming.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1 to 4 years of related work experience in software development using Java and spring framework
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 1 to 4 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. (E.g. Master +1 years related work experience)
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.