Entry Level Weapons Platform Integration Engineer Featured
- St Charles, Missouri
- Job ID
Entry Level Weapons Platform Integration Engineer job at Boeing in St Charles MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) team is seeking an Entry-Level Weapons Platform Integration Engineer Position located in Saint Charles, MO. The selected candidate will be responsible for Assisting with the development and documentation of electronic and electrical system requirements.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Develop or modify basic hardware and software designs based on defined requirements
- Perform system tests to verify operational and functional requirements
- Assist in monitoring suppliers performance to ensure compliance with requirements
- Support resolution of product integration issues and production anomalies
- Research basic technologies for potential application to company business needs
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship as a condition of employment. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time as required.
- Must be a Team Player and work well in a collaborative environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in integration, design, or test of multiple systems is a plus
- Prior hardware/software integration experience, and/or integration lab experience are a plus
- Effective and open communication, teamwork and collaboration skills are highly desired
- Applicant should be comfortable working in a team environment and interfacing with domestic and international customers
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.