Field Service Rep Featured
- Wright Patterson Afb, Ohio
- Job ID
Field Service Rep job at Boeing in Wright Patterson Afb OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Experienced Field Service Representative to support the C-17 program at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
- Provides technical field support of company products.
- Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems coverage.
- Resolves maintenance and operational issues.
- Interprets technical documents and monitors product performance.
- Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures.
- Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Secret Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim U.S. Secret Clearance Pre-Start and final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting the C-17 program
- Must have experience reading and interpreting technical data
- Previous experience supporting the U.S. military customer
- At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment durations to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license would be beneficial
- Current Federal Communications Commission Ground Radio Operators License is preferred (FCC license)
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years of related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $80,750 - $109,250
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. •120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.