Experienced Quality Systems Specialist Hot
- Federal Way, Washington
- Job ID
Experienced Quality Systems Specialist job at Boeing in Federal Way WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Boeing Defense Space and Security (BDS) CDA total quality team is seeking an Experienced Quality Systems Specialist to support Quality and Everett Delivery Center/Military Delivery Center Teams in Everett and Tukwila Washington.
The successful candidate must be able to develop and execute audit plans evaluate process effectiveness validate compliance to requirements and identify non-conformities and improvement opportunities and conduct opening and closing meetings with audit clients including executive management.
Working knowledge of RCCA (Root Cause Corrective Action) and/or BPSM (Boeing Problem Solving Model) is required.
Additional job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Document audit findings and write final reports
- Communicate the results of the audits to management
- Work with audit clients to ensure timely and effective corrective actions are submitted and implemented
- Perform audit follow-up activities to verify effectiveness of corrective actions
- Work with corrective action plans owners or assignees to provide consultation or guidance on root cause analysis (RCA) related to issued non-conformities.
Frequent local travel is required between BDS Puget Sound locations.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Auditing experience
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 or AS9100 is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word Outlook Excel PowerPoint)
- 3+ years of experience with QMS (Quality Management System).
- 2+ years of experience compiling and reporting statistical data.
- 2+ years of experience working with regulatory agencies (DCMA FAA and/or Military)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Knowledge of the Boeing Quality Management System and Production System
- RABQSA Lead Auditor or ASQ CQA Certification
- Experience in aviation production or repair station
- Experience in Root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Familiar with Boeing Process and Procedures.
- Experience with Redars and MESCi.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated high level of dependability interpersonal skills initiative adaptability decision-making problem-solving and organization skills.
- Customer focused ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Bachelors degree or higher preferred.
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience 10 years related work experience etc.).
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana cocaine opioids amphetamines PCP and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Boeing Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.