F 22 Mid Level Service Technical Analyst Hot
- Florissant, Missouri
- Job ID
F 22 Mid Level Service Technical Analyst job at Boeing in Florissant MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing we are all innovators on a mission to connect protect explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space you ll learn and grow contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services is currently looking for anF-22 Service Technical Analyst to join the team in Berkeley MO.
Must be willing to work variable shifts including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts.
- Research document provide technical information and support the establishment of processes to develop and maintain support products engineering data and integrated support infrastructure including: Support Equipment Technical Manuals Facilities Training Spares and Repairs.
- Analyzes failure anomalies utilizing Action Requests from the customer via Field Information Network in conjunction with engineering teams to provide corrective action disposition.
- Coordinates Deficiency Reports (DR) for failed aircraft parts: Conducts initial safety assessment assigns engineering groups and facilitates final reports.
- Creates analytical reports within the Raptor Operations Center and coordinates with responsible parties for internal/external distribution.
- Reviews Statements of Work (SOW) for sustainment efforts and supportability along with internal work force hours.
- When required backfills Boeing Field Service Representatives as a frontline liaison for the Air Force.
This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience:
- 3 years experience in flight line operations
- 3 years experience in aircraft system/subsystem troubleshooting
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Keen in engineering drawing interpretation
- Aviation Quality Assurance or Safety roles
- Advanced knowledge of the F-22 Platform Systems; Electronics and Embedded Software
- The ability to troubleshoot network and hardware issues effectively
- Experience with software development of models and simulations in a development and/or production environment
- Experience working with a United States Air Force customer
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience 10 years related work experience etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana cocaine opioids amphetamines PCP and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing diversity equity and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it s the right thing to do but because our success depends on it. The company s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming respectful and equitable with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.