Experienced Customer Training Specialist Level 3 Featured
- Richardson, Texas
- Job ID
Experienced Customer Training Specialist Level 3 job at Boeing in Richardson TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) team is seeking an Experienced Customer Training Specialist to join the P-8A AAS Instructional Systems Design Team located in Richardson, TX.
The ideal candidate will work in conjunction with a team of highly-skilled Customer Training Specialists to determine AAS mission task definition, media allocation, training syllabi, training content, and training courseware requirements for AAS operators, tactical officers, and Mission Crew instructors.
The Experienced Customer Training Specialist will develop, deliver, and evaluate courseware products, to include interactive courseware, instructor-led training, and scenarios suitable for eventual use in weapons tactics trainers and desktop trainers. This position will assess and validate high-fidelity simulations developed by adjacent teams in Training Systems IPT. The Experienced Customer Training Specialist also conducts analysis to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives, and design. The position establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness and uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update, and develop new and existing media and materials.
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
- Develops, conducts and evaluates effectiveness of technical training. Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
- Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires an active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- You are a current or former Tactical Officer (TO) or Sensor Operator (SO)
- 1-plus years of experience developing or delivering courseware
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- P-8A Experience, AAS experience, or LSRS experience
- Understanding of instructional processes and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work iteratively with customers to gather requirements/needs and implement associated solutions
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to support a number of development activities concurrently
- A high degree of creativity and problem-solving abilities to propose solutions, alternatives, and/or incremental approaches that lead to long-term solutions
- Ability to work iteratively with all stakeholders to understand needs, technical constraints, schedule constraints, and mission demands and to work to deadlines or short suspense
- Ability to communicate complex instructional material to a wide range of audiences via visual and interactive aids
- Desired software application experience with Adobe Captivate
Education /experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiablebenefitforthisposition. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.