Architectural Intern Aviation Federal Featured
- Kansas City, Kansas
- Job ID
Architectural Intern Aviation Federal job at Burns McDonnell in Kansas City KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Architectural Intern will work collaboratively with our project teams of architects designers and engineers to create world class design on a variety of projects including corporate healthcare research institutional mission critical manufacturing retail hospitality airport government and military. This position will assist in developing architectural design solutions on global projects.
- Assist with tasks that may include filing scanning data entry documentation Power Point presentation.
- Assist with responses to general questions.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts by collecting and analyzing data.
- Present solutions to concerns.
- Research solutions to project concerns; analyze and recommend solutions to problems.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned by managers.
- All other duties as assigned..
- Pursuit of Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program is required.
- Currently enrolled and in good standing in a post-secondary education and/or technical certificate program in a field related to the work done in the department.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA strongly preferred.
- Prior internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
- Actively involved in campus community or other volunteer activities or organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office programs including Word Excel PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and eager learner aptitude to grow and develop within the field.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the country where this position is located for the duration of the internship.
Burns McDonnell Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.