Sema Inscom Flight Instructor Featured
- Savannah, Missouri
- Job ID
Sema Inscom Flight Instructor job at CACI International Inc in Savannah MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
SEMA INSCOM Flight Instructor | CACI International
- Join Our Talent Network
- About CACI
- What We Do
- New at CACI
- About Us
- What We Do
- Media and Events
- Contact Us
- Small Business
- Employee Login
Share This JobApply Now
SEMA INSCOM Flight InstructorReq #: 249338 Location: International GA KR Job Category: Aviation Minimum Clearance: Top Secret
CACI Federal Inc. is seeking a highly qualified DHC-7/DHC-8 MC-12 and RC-12X former Army Flight Instructor Pilot to support our DoD customer at various CONUS/OCONUS locations. You will perform Part-Time On-Call rotational work with temporary intermittent training requirements between cycles when required.
What You ll Get to Do:
As the Flight Instructor Pilot you shall ensure the safe and efficient operation of aircraft. This will include the identification of aircraft maintenance faults and corrective actions. All safety of flight documentation shall be completed and documented in accordance with applicable industry and US Army standards. You will be responsible for pre-flight planning aircraft pre-flight checks pre-flight run-ups flights tasks and the general overall mission execution and operations. The Flight Instructor will put special emphasize on crew member s safety and government relations. Flight Instructors shall monitor airspace weather radio communications mission flight boundaries other air traffic and aircraft systems. Flight Instructors shall coordinate all flights with the appropriate Fixed Base Operators military range control Air Traffic Control (ATC) facilities (military and civilian) and mission coordination services.
More About the Role:
- Monitor PIC s conduct Maintenance Test Flights (MTFs)/Functional Check Flights (FCFs) as required to enforce Army regulations and Prime Contractor GFOP and provide mission guidance to customer as required.
- Train CACI and Army pilots to CACI standard and IAW with Army guidance and regulations in support of the assigned missions for the customer.
- Maintain Air Crew Records and training folders for CACI pilots.
- Operate military turbo-prop aircraft in accordance with AR 95-20 regulations and program policies and procedures.
- Fly day and night under VMC/IMC; required to maintain night currency and instrument proficiency.
- Must be willing to serve an additional duty as a Standards Pilot Flight Instructor or Functional Check Flight Pilot.
- Must be willing to be integrated into the Army Aircrew Training Program (ATP).
- Must be willing and able to operate from remote and austere locations with possible unimproved runways.
- Safely employ asset in all weather conditions.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Must be Qualified in at least one of the mission type design and if appropriate series of aircraft (DHC-7 DHC-8 MC-12 and RC-12X).
- Must have attended and completed the Army service school ARL or Guardrail course
- Must have not less than 1000 hours documented Pilot-in-Command time.
- Pilot-in-Command time must include 300 hours in similar aircraft type.
- US military trained Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot.
- Must possess a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- Must possess a current FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transportation Pilot license.
- Must be able to meet all CRC deployment and medical requirements.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with a valid passport with at least seven months remaining prior to expiration.
- All candidates must be able to meet the requirements of all US Combatant Commands entry requirements.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Maintenance Pilot Safety Officer or Instrument Examiner.
- Prior overseas experience in forward deployed area of operations.
- Bachelor s degree or minimum of seven years of related experience preferred.
- Normal demands associated with working in a forward deployed location. Ability to carry personal baggage over extend periods during transit. Ability to remain seated in aircraft seating for extended periods of time during work performance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years the principles of CACI s unique character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
KR-International--KOREA REPUBLIC OF
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence Defense and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Apply Now
For Colorado and/or remote CACI jobs the proposed salary range and benefits information will be presented in the job description prior to your application.
- Equal Opportunity Employer |
- E-Verify |
- FAQs |
- 2021 CACI International |
- Powered by SmashFly
CACI International Inc Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.