Avionics Technician Urgent
- Hazle Township, Pennsylvania
- Hourly $20.00 - $25.00
- Job ID
Avionics Technician job at CAVU Aircraft Maintenance and Av in Hazle Township PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
CAVU Aircraft Maintenance and Avionics, LLC
To perform operational checks, trouble shooting and repairs of avionics and electrical avionics on Part 91 single and multi engine piston and turbine.
- Perform typical maintenance operations, such as cabling, component removal and installation, wire harness removal and installation, fabrication and repair or wire assemblies, and continuity checks.
- Must be able to determine if work can safely be accomplished if aircraft is in a power on mode and be able to conduct necessary testing if in power on mode.
- Must be capable and experienced in the removal and installation of avionics systems.
- Must know and understand manufacturer’s installation specifications, or maintenance manuals related to specific job to be accomplished.
- Must be able to fabricate and install all wiring assemblies, static lines and associated mechanical equipment per drawings.
- High school education or equivalent
- Experience with aircraft avionics systems is a must
- Own working tools must be furnished
- A&P license preferred but not necessary
Experience on Piper, Cessna, MU-2 preferred
Dayshift, Monday through Friday
Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time