Aircraft Accessories Technician Featured
- Smyrna, Tennessee
- Job ID
Aircraft Accessories Technician job at CORPORATE FLIGHT MANAGEMENT in Smyrna TN
Description, duties, responsibilities
Contour Maintenance- MQY - Smyrna TN
Skilled Labor - Trades
Contour is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations Part 91/135 aircraft management on- demand charter an aircraft sales division three Fixed-Base Operations a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance avionics installations/repairs and component overhaul services and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contours rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Perform overhauls or repairs on a wide variety of different airframe components.
- Troubleshoot and assist in repairing/inspecting different airframe components.
- Utilize and consistently learn new procedures on approved overhaul/repairs.
- Work as a team player and assist co-workers as needed.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver license
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States
- Must have experience and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel Word Outlook inventory software and tracking systems
- Prior experience with Component Controls Quantum software preferred
- Able to pass a required 10 year work history review and submit to criminal history records check
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong leadership interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Component aircraft experience preferred but not essential.
- Previous mechanic experience required.
- A&P Mechanic license helpful but not required.
- Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Routine walking bending and squatting or sitting.
- Routing or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
CORPORATE FLIGHT MANAGEMENT Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.