Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
- Ensure health, uptime and performance of all our production applications and systems
- Manage deployments of new releases to production with help from development teams
- Create, manage and maintain development, test and staging environments
- Manage infrastructure to monitor and report on health and performance of production systems
- Ensure production systems have adequate HA (high-availability) and DR (disaster recovery) protection
- Work with infrastructure and development teams to ensure that production environments meet and exceed expected SLA
- Work with the team of engineers to debug and remediate production issues
- Work closely with Development and IT Infrastructure groups to achieve goals listed above
- Manage a team of 2-3 operations engineer
- BS / BA in Computer Science, engineering, information systems or related field
- 2 to 7 years experience in a related capacity
- Fluent in creating utilities and tools using scripting languages such as Power Shell, Perl, Bash and Python
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Team City, Octopus, Puppet and Chef
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools such as Riverbed, New Relic and Ruxit is a plus
- Experience with Synthetic Transaction based alerting and monitoring tools is a plus
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Strong communications, organization and project management skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and monitor 24x7x365 mission critical environments
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks with ability to filter distractions
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment and manage people and situations to attain goals
- Possess a professional demeanor
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity:
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Visit us for a current list of available positions and additional application instructions at www.campsystems.com and please reference Avjobs when applying.
This Job Report is to be considered - Newsworthy Aviation Employment Information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the Job Report Network. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this company's web site for additional details and information.
DevOps Manager job at Camp Systems
Apply for this DevOps Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!