Aerospace Inspector Featured
- Renton, Washington
- Job ID
Aerospace Inspector job at CareerBuilder US in Renton WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Responsible for a wide range of inspection functions supporting materials sheet metal composites process and assembly operations. Follow programs documents drawings specifications and quality standards to perform inspection functions. Perform audit/surveillance/measurement/inspection of all sheet metal/composite parts/assemblies according to specifications processes and procedures. Initiate and document any non-conforming materials parts assemblies or portions thereof according to specification process and procedures.
Use and interpret drawings inspection manuals and specifications shop mathematics precision measuring instruments specialized inspection machines tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
2. Experience working with Quality Management System Policies and Procedures
3. Working knowledge of Company Policies Procedures and Specifications
4. Overall working knowledge of production processes
5. Contact other company organizations or customer representatives as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
6. Good communication skills - written and verbal
7. Good computing skills
8. Operate testing machines calculate and record results
9. Maintain certifications as required
10. Plan own sequence of operations
11. Follow Inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject processes/parts/assemblies
12. Verify that tools are qualified
13. Prepare and maintain Quality records
14. Work across equivalent or lower level Inspector job codes as required
15. Cross-train in equivalent level Assembly Composite Metals Process and Systems/Payload Structures Mechanic classifications
LOCAL to the Area Strongly Preferred.
MUST BE able to work any shift.
MUST be eligible for access into Boeing Facilities - Left in good standing.
Will be reviewing/inspecting work
Will have to be trained/certified/signed off in Wichita.
CareerBuilder US Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.