Avionics Tucson Az Hot
- Tucson, Arizona
- Job ID
Avionics Az job at CareerBuilder US in Tucson AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Avionics Maintenance Technician performs inspection testing troubleshooting repairing removal and replacement of aircraft instrument and avionics components and systems using basic hand tools and test equipment to meet manufacturers specifications FARs industry standards in a safe and organized work area.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership technical expertise and guidance while performing various operational functional tests and repairs of avionics/electronic aircraft equipment and systems to ensure a defect free aircraft
Provides superior technical expertise in testing troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact
Demonstrates superior technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting
Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots and teaches troubleshooting processes/concepts to provide timely quality repairs of malfunctioning systems
Airbus/Boeing/CRJ experience preferred to qualify.
3+ years experience in an avionics/electrical career field; or two years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two years related experience
Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
Eligible candidates email your updated resume in to Jeff Colvin: jeff@ hsgi-inc.com and call me at 270-###-#### for review and consideration.
MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
Weekly Payroll Medical Insurance Available Travel Pay Longevity Bonus Vacation Pay Referral Bonuses
We care about you and your career we care about you and the ones you care for our success is your success you are not just a contractor you re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
- Defining avionics systems architectures and obtaining certification for the integration of avionics systems on commercial aircraft
- Integrate electrical and avionics installations
- Develop or modify avionics architectures for unmanned aircraft
- Develop embedded software for avionics and related systems
- Supporting the analysis of spacecraft systems avionics needs
- Ensure compatibility of all avionics/electrical equipment
- Perform customized electrical design engineering work for electrical avionics and entertainment systems on aircraft
- Remain current on state-of-the-art avionics/electrical equipment
- Develop technical data required for STCs on aircraft avionics and electrical systems and components
- Designing the new system encountered in installation of electrical and avionics systems
- Establish project requirements and scope
- Perform vulnerability assessments and to develop protections for aircraft avionics systems
- Inspect the avionics electronics units to compliance with manufacturer data
- Coordinate and provide over-the-air avionics shipset testing and evaluation
- Develop TSC avionics specifications and ensure equipment compliance
- Recommend and provide technical guidance on aircraft integration projects requiring electrical electronics and avionics equipment and processes
- Prepare ground test plans and flight test plans for avionics equipment evaluation
- Assist in troubleshooting servicing of the electronics avionics and communications equipment
- Participate in providing guidance for avionics systems and subsystems design build and integration
- Participate in designing purchasing testing troubleshooting and calibrating activities in electronics avionics and communication systems on aircraft
CareerBuilder US Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.