Airport Operations Agent Featured
- Midland, Texas
- Job ID
Airport Operations Agent job at City of TX in Midland TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Scope of Work
Assists with the daily functional operations of the airport.
Essential Job Duties
- Performs paging and public address services in the airport terminal building.
- Monitors alarms fire and mechanical systems.
- Escorts authorized personnel and equipment within the Security Identification Display Area.
- Performs daily inspections of airfield and the terminal building to ensure compliance with local state and federal regulations.
- Coordinates with the air traffic control tower in order to escort personnel and equipment on the airfield.
- Coordinates on local traffic advisory to perform runway inspections at the executive airpark.
- Issues and records on a computerized system all airport identification badges parking decals taxicab permits and temporary ramp permits.
- Issues notices to airmen (NOTAMS) on airfield conditions.
- Responds to questions and inquiries from the public airport tenants airlines and governmental regulatory agencies.
- Updates and revises manuals governmental advisory circulars and forms used by the airport.
- Maintains records of work performed each day and submits to supervisor.
- Performs related duties as required.
Physical and Environmental Conditions
Ability to sit stand and move about airport properties. Ability to drive a vehicle to perform inspections. Employee will be exposed to seasonal temperatures when inspecting airport properties and will work around loud noises and be exposed to aviation fuel and other flamable liquids while inspecting or completing projects.
Employee works with citizens management and other employees when providing or requesting information regarding the airport or its activities. Interacts with other departments or outside agencies when coordinating work projects or activities.
Ability to read and understand technical materials reports and journals. Ability to develop and present mathematical and aeronautical information. Skill in the operation of personal computers and related software.
Bachelors degree in aviation management plus one to three years of experience. Valid Texas drivers license.
City of Midland TX Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.