Master Scheduler Featured
- Davenport, Iowa
- Job ID
Master Scheduler job at Cobham in Davenport IA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Cobham is seeking a Master Scheduler. This position is located in Davenport IA.
- Integrating the booking forecast from Sales and Business development for the business unit; effectively balancing the budget forecast and backlog to create a demand plan monitoring the factory capacities inventory and customer requirements; producing a master production schedule to control and pace both internal production and the external supply chain and providing these analyses to the monthly SI&OP process.
- Defining and implementing balanced production plans and leveled schedules.
- Conduct rough cut capacity planning.
- Provide analysis and commitment advice on orders inside planning time fences.
- Conduct available to promise analysis and establish scheduled ship dates on all customer orders.
- Conduct scenario analysis recovery plans and coordinate new product introductions and end of life make planning balancing inventory and demand requirements.
- Review the relevant customer commitments and performance metrics.
- Loading the master production schedule and driving MRP.
- Ensuring alignment between MPS and sales order/contract requirements.
- Track production to schedule to ensure meeting committed delivery dates.
- Owner of Demand Plan for SIOP process with incorporation of supply chain impacts.
- Efficiently balancing customer demand capacity and inventory through the optimization and deployment of a master production schedule.
- Completed Bachelor degree.
- 7 years experience working as a planner capacity planner scheduler production control or buyer within a manufacturing environment.
- 4 years experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- 1 years working with financial and time sensitive constraints.
- This position requires access to technology materials software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Completed Bachelors degree in Business Operations Supply Chain or related field.
- Master Scheduling Experience
- Experience in SIOP / S&OP Planning
- Project Management Experience.
- Oracle ERP experience.
- APICS CPIM/CSCP certification or certification in progress.
- Experience in the Aerospace Industry.
Cobhams values of Trust Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham an aviation innovator to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the worlds leading companies engaged in the development delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open sharing plans for the next five years driving retention by offering demanding exciting work and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin age disability protected veteran status or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging or otherwise discriminating against employees or applicants who inquire about discuss or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please visit www.cobham.com/careers
Follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham
Cobham Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.