Airline Customer Service Agent Featured
- Boise, Idaho
- Job ID
Airline Customer Service Agent job at Confidential in Boise ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Customer service agents work together as a team to provide excellent customer service and meet corporate objectives. Our employees must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Responsibilities include computerized passenger boarding flight announcements assisting customers with special needs ticket sales flight itinerary changes seat assignments and tracing mishandled luggage; also baggage loading operation of motorized service vehicles and equipment aircraft servicing calculating baggage and cargo weights and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work all shifts all days including nights weekends holidays
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Successful completion of training course
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver s license
- Previous airline experience
- Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- Bachelor s Degree in Aviation Business or related field
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Airport ramp environment subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekends nights holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Frequent stooping bending kneeling walking standing reaching lifting climbing up and down stairs
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly
- Assist disabled customers
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record 10-year Criminal History Records Check and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training holiday pay 401(k) vacation family travel on the American Airlines network medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Confidential Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.