Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Engineering Manager Engineer II Project
Rock Island Arsenal, IL
Rock Island Arsenal IL
Engineering Manager – Engineer II Project
••Position Summary – This position is contingent upon contract award.
• Responsible for leading all engineering efforts for a project or projects on time and budget. Ensure design compliance with all project requirements. Ability to independently lead a team of engineers to complete a project or projects.
•Duties and Responsibilities
•• Responsible for leading all engineering efforts for a project or projects on time and budget
• Ensure design compliance with all project requirements
• Ability to independently lead a team of engineers to complete a project or projects
• Review customer specifications and requirements and lead a project team to develop designs to best support them including cost as a key design variable
• Provide budget cost and schedule input for design assignments
• Communicate clearly (written and oral) with manufacturing supply chain program management and the customer as required
• Participates heavily in preparation of the more complex and significant proposals
• Interact with technical management other professionals technicians and support personnel to coordinate recommend and confer regarding technical activities and progress
• Lead a project team or teams as assigned
• Support communicate reinforce and defend the mission values and culture of the organization
• Attend appropriate engineering customer or business meetings
• Mentor and coach less experienced engineers
• Other duties as assigned
•• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field with a minimum of 8 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Mastery of technologies and domain knowledge
• Expected to have knowledge and experience in multiple engineering disciplines enough to lead engineers on the project team
• Supervisory experience with cross-functional teams of technical personnel
• Candidates with a Secret Clearance required.
•Additional Desirable Skills and Knowledge
•• IAM-I or higher level certification strongly preferred
• MCSE CCNA and/or Project+ certification preferred
•DRS Technologies Inc.
• DRS Technologies is a leading supplier of integrated products services and support to military forces intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology we develop manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements as well as homeland security. Headquartered in Arlington VA the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Finmeccanica S.p.A. which employs more than 70000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on DRS please visit our website at www.drs.com.
• DRS Global Enterprise Solutions Inc. successfully delivers quality systems and services to CONUS and overseas units. Our systems solutions encompass broad data distribution networks and complex telecommunications systems for data voice and video applications over integrated satellite terrestrial and wireless networks. Our proven service history of engineering installing operating and maintaining innovative low-risk and cost-effective communications resources illustrates our commitment to supporting military commercial and relief efforts at home and around the globe. DRS Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race color religion creed gender national origin age disability genetic information marital or veteran status or any other category protected by federal state or local law. #CA #CS
Engineering Manager Engineer II Project job at DRS Technologies
Apply for this Engineering Manager Engineer II Project position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!