Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Location: Djibouti Africa
•Title: SOF Senior Desktop Support Analyst - Technician III IT Support
•Position Summary –
• DRS seeks a full-time Special Operations Forces (SOF) Senior Desktop Support Analyst. This person will be responsible for assisting in the development of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Special Operations Command Africa’s (SOCAFRICA’s) Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) Desktop Support and PC and peripheral devices touch maintenance for the Command Command Directorates and Subordinate Units.
•Duties and Responsibilities
• Must have excellent problem-solving and customer service skills as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware software applications operating systems and network connectivity.
• Must be customer service-oriented as well as proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing and peripheral resources.
• Be able to install configure and maintain desktop and laptop PCs and peripherals such as docking stations printers digital scanners VoIP telephones and map drives
• Be capable of Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades
• Troubleshoot and repair complex hardware and network connectivity issues
• Be able to remove old equipment and perform data migration to new machines while preserving the integrity of data
• Be required to maintain an inventory of installed software manage software licenses and create and enforce policies and procedures for upgrading all systems on the SIE Network
• The SOF Senior Desktop Support Analyst will work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery thus ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
• The SOF Senior Desktop Support Analyst will be required to make recommendations for hardware and software standardizations
•Basic Qualifications (including education and years of experience required)
•: MCSA Windows 7 (MCSA Windows 10 preferred)
•: At least three years of previous experience working as a Desktop Support Analyst or Help Desk Support Technician.
• Associates Degree in Business Administration Management Information Systems Mathematics Industrial Technology Computer Sciences a related field or equivalent experience
• Top Secret Clearance required TS/SCI preferred
•DRS Technologies Inc.
• DRS Technologies is a leading supplier of integrated products services and support to military forces intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology we develop manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements as well as homeland security. Headquartered in Arlington VA the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Finmeccanica S.p.A. which employs more than 70000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on DRS please visit our website at www.drs.com.
• DRS Global Enterprise Solutions Inc. successfully delivers quality systems and services to CONUS and overseas units. Our systems solutions encompass broad data distribution networks and complex telecommunications systems for data voice and video applications over integrated satellite terrestrial and wireless networks. Our proven service history of engineering installing operating and maintaining innovative low-risk and cost-effective communications resources illustrates our commitment to supporting military commercial and relief efforts at home and around the globe. DRS Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race color religion creed gender national origin age disability genetic information marital or veteran status or any other category protected by federal state or local law. #CA #CS
Please sign in to apply for this job.