Aircraft Bonding Technician Das Featured
- Cedar Hill, Texas
- Job ID
Aircraft Bonding Technician Das job at Dallas Aeronautical Services in Cedar Hill TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
DAS is seeking an Aircraft Composite Technicianto join our team!The ideal person will be responsible for performing complex mechanical assembly operations under moderate guidance and in accordance with company policy and safety procedures. We are ready to train the right candidates who are willing and eager to learn. Come be a part of a 145 Certified FAA Repair Station!
This position is expected to operate a variety of hand and power tools and may clean and prepare work areas. A Composite Technician must have superior knowledge of the materials and processes used in the manufacturing process of composite structure.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. This position is occasionally expected to work in outside weather conditions.
- Key Responsibilities:
Maintain a clean job site
- Handle and store all materials appropriately per product specifications.
- Fabricate and assemble composite parts
- Perform tool preparation lamination vacuum bagging oven operation and finishing
- Rout drill trim and sand composite parts according to drawing dimensions and tolerances
- Operate a variety of hand tools and power tools
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- One to Three years of composite experience preferred
- Ability to read and follow written work instructions
- Perform simple measurements (length weight thickness etc.) using appropriate instrumentation
- Familiarity and willingness to work in an industrial environment
- Attention to detail cleanliness familiarity with hand tools and mechanical aptitude
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with coworkers
- Must have no known allergy to epoxy agents and have the ability to become certified to wear a respirator
- The position is very active and requires standing walking bending kneeling stooping crouching crawling and climbing all day
- The employee must frequently lift and move items weighing over 50 pounds.
- The position requires good mechanical dexterity
Dallas Aeronautical Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.