Aircraft Maintenance Technician Located In Stuart Florida Hot
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Located In Stuart Florida job at Dassault Falcon Jet in Wilmington DE
Description, duties, responsibilities
LOCATED IN STUART FLORIDA ONLY!!!
Under the direction of the Crew Chief/Crew Lead the A&P Technician works as part of an assigned team comprised of both Maintenance Technicians and Quality Inspectors supporting planned aircraft maintenance projects located at the Dasault Service Center. The A&P Technician performs troubleshooting and maintenance of mechanical hydraulic electrical and/or electronic systems on all models of Falcon Jet corporate aircraft. Multiple shift opportunities.
- Perform the required maintenance troubleshooting and/or repairs needed for Falcon Jet aircraft.
- Perform all stated maintenance and associated checks inspections and/or troubleshooting as identified on the customer work scope.
- Perform all work with the highest level of technical knowledge and experience in addition to maintaining the utmost level of professionalism with customers vendors and other flight department or customer personnel on both a personal level and also as a direct representative of the OEM Dassault Falcon Jet.
- Adhere to all FAA Regulations the Dassault Repair Station Manual Operations Manual and all other Quality Manuals and/or Regulations.
- Ensure all documents are signed off completely properly and in a timely manner in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Work scheduled and unscheduled overtime as-needed based on level of customer activity to include weekends evenings and/or holidays. Advance notice will be provided in all cases when such notice is possible.
- Must be available to work day afternoon evening or weekend shifts as required to meet business needs
- Applicants must have experience with a forecasted scope of work including but not limited to: troubleshooting parts replacement work order documentation interpretation of technical documentation customer service and communication skills.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Extended travel to offsite locations to perform job duties and/or training may be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent with additional courses in aircraft maintenance in recognized service or technical school programs.
- FAA Mechanic s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant rating
- Minimum one (1) year experience as an aircraft maintenance technician.
- Must have required tools
Dassault Falcon Jet Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.