Aviation Resource Management Specialist Hot
- Fairchild Afb, Washington
- Job ID
Aviation Resource Management Specialist job at Department of Defense in Fairchild Afb WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
This is a Washington Air National Guard Title 32 Excepted Service Bargaining Unit Technician position:
Aviation Resource Management Specialist
Location: 141st Operations Support Squadron
Fairchild AFB Washington 99011-9413
Air National Guard Units
Appointment Type: Permanent excepted service
Advertised as: ENLISTED
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
- This is also being offered as an AGR position. See MIL Vacancy #
Learn more about this agency
A GS-2101-9 Aviation Resource Management Specialist:
- Interprets and administers laws and regulations regarding incentive pay and has sole approving authority to determine eligibility and entitlement to Aircrew Incentive Pay (ACIP) Career Enlisted Force Incentive Pay (CEFIP) and Hazardous Duty Incentive Pay (HDIP (parachutist duty)) on all aviation related duties for personnel assigned to the Air National Guard unit.
- Controls and monitors the resource and training requirements of assigned rated and non-rated aircrew for mission accomplishment and safety of flight.
- Develops and implements unique applications programs using base-level computers to meet the specific needs of the unit.
- Performs Flight Services Specialist work within the Air Operations Division which is responsible for coordinating and maintaining liaisons with military federal and local agencies concerning airspace utilization flying operations aircraft emergencies search and rescue operations and natural disasters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The above duty description doesnt contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD# PDD1891000).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
- Job family (Series)
2101 Transportation Specialist
Conditions of Employment
Military Grades: E-5/SSgt - E-7/MSgt
Compatible Military Assignments: 1C052 1C072
- Applicants need not be assigned to the position or possess the AFSC to apply or be considered for selection. Selected applicant must be assigned to a compatible Military position and attain AFSC within 1 year of appointment action.
- Participation in direct deposit is mandatory.
- Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Must maintain membership in the WA National Guard for continued employment.
Experience education or training interpreting explaining and/or applying a variety of regulations and procedures. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Must have at least 24 months experience education or training in scheduling aircrew flying and ground training (or similar activities) and maintaining mission information and planning data; assisting in establishing flying schedules and aircraft and aircrew assignments (or similar activities); preparing reports and coordinating training activities with maintenance communication intelligence personnel and medical units; preparing flight authorizations and monitoring individual flight/jump requirements and allocated flying hours; and experience coordinating and negotiating with organizations/personnel both orally and in writing to resolve differences/problems.
High School Diploma or GED.
Substitution of Education for Specialized Experience:
To receive credit for Education you must provide transcripts or other documentation of proof to support your Educational claims.
Department of Defense Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.