Sr Engineer scientist Cyber Featured
- Washington, District Of Columbia
- Job ID
Sr Engineer scientist Cyber job at Disability Solutions in Washington DC
Description, duties, responsibilities
ENSCO ASE is recruiting senior engineering and support staff supporting the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense Research and Engineering Branch (OUSD/R&E). We are currentlyseeking Senior Engineers/Scientists experienced in supporting technical managerial or operational fields. Mature judgement required to interface with external stakeholders and senior government personnel.Position located in the Washington D.C./Virginia area.
- Thesepositions arecontingent upon award of contract
The Senior Engineer/Scientist for Cyber will support the ENSCO (Cyber)Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Maintain modernization tech roadmaps related to space systems. Roadmapsshall include all DoD activities and applicable program elements:
- Modernization roadmaps shall be current and updated at the direction of the respective Principal Director (PD)
- Coordinate roadmaps with key stakeholders including DoD leaders the Services/Agencies and other key partners
- Refine and update S&T roadmaps based on feedback from stakeholders and changes to technology development investments
- Assist and prepare presentations and reports to DoD leadership outside agencies Congress Industry Academia Professional Societies and others as directed by your PD
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Masters degree in a STEM discipline and 10 years relevant experience
- 5 years in the area of expertise in Cyber Program experience
- Experience tracking department-wide budgets for efforts aligning with their respective PD
- Experience preparing and conducting meetings related to your Principal Directors focus area
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DODTS/SCI CLEARANCEFOR THIS POSITION FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- DoD or National Capital Region work experience
- Experience supporting senior government civilians and/or military
- Located in DC Metro Area
The Aerospace Sciences and Engineering (ASE) Division is based in Cocoa Beach Fla. with facilities and capabilities in Colorado Springs Colo. El Segundo Calif. and Orcutt Calif. ASEs primary focus is aerospace engineering cyber security and meteorological systems.
ASE is the prime contractor to the U.S. Space Force providing Systems Engineering and Integration of the Launch Safety infrastructure the Satellite Control Network and the Standard Space Trainer.
ENSCOs aerospace engineering efforts support launch range activities throughout the U.S. ASE employees are developing the Range of the future and evaluating highly technical systems for critical launch operations including range instrumentation safety and communications.
Our Cyber domain experts are providing engineering solutions for space systems Defensive Cyber Operations as well as cyber consultative support for private sector and government organizations.
The ASE Division is the premier integrator of weather systems and technologies to enhance safety reduce cost and lessen weather impacts on space launches aviation and business operations.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex gender identity sexual orientation national origin disability or protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Disability Solutions Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.