Aircraft Maintenance Plans And Scheduler Iii Featured
- Andrews Afb, Maryland
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Plans And Scheduler Iii job at DynCorp International in Andrews Afb MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Production Control responsibilities include the proper management and training of assigned aircraft production controllers to ensure that associated records and documentation are completed correctly and on time.
- Manages and coordinates aircraft scheduling.
- Develops operational and maintenance scheduling requirements for all assigned aerospace vehicles engines and related support equipment into long range quarterly monthly weekly and daily plans to make efficient use of resources.
- Attends required meetings.
- Ensures the Production Superintendent and Maintenance Supervision are advised of maintenance capability problem areas and adherence to production schedules.
- Represents Maintenance Supervision in coordinating aircraft and equipment utilization sortie rates and flying hour program with Operations.
- Acts as the aircraft scheduling focal point for the 89th Airlift Wing Maintenance Operations Center (MOC) 89th Operations Group Current Operations Offices and the 1st and 99th Airlift Squadrons.
- Prepares coordinates and conducts monthly briefings with the office of the Vice Chief of Staff for Air Missions (CVAMS) to insure maintenance and operation requirements are met.
- Manages develops and schedules in the Core Automated Maintenance System (CAMS) the inspection work packages for major intermediate level and scheduled inspections such as aircraft phases; schedules and conducts pre and post-inspection meetings for Phase.
- Manages the aircraft phase flow.
- Documentation Responsibilities include: Maintaining the Aircraft Jacket File; receives transfers inspects files and updates active and inactive historical documents for assigned equipment.
- Manages and performs Configuration Management; validates suspense and verifies correct parts are installed in the proper configuration on assigned aircraft.
- Manages and performs the Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) Time Change (TCI) and Special Inspection (SI) Programs; orders required parts/kits forecasts schedules and monitors accomplishment conducts document reviews chairs required meetings. Manages and maintains the Job Standard Master Listing (JSML) for TCI s SI s and for profiles listed in the applicable technical order.
- Aerospace Vehicle Distribution Officer (AVDO) Responsibilities include: Managing the number of assigned possessed and available aircraft submits reports to Higher Headquarters as required.
- Manages and coordinates the depot program with depot and other agencies to ensure on time input/return from depot maintenance.
- Reviews all aircraft debriefs via CAMS and aircraft utilization reports verifies correct fly hour data is correctly accounted for/updated reconciles the monthly/yearly fly hour program with Debrief and Operations.
- Practices good housekeeping and safety at all times.
- Performs other duties related to occupational field as assigned.
- Must be proficient in personal computer use to include a working knowledge of MS Office and Project.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the Core Automated Maintenance System (CAMS).
- Desired ten (10) years experience in plans scheduling and documentation functions.
- First-hand experience with 316th Wing / 89th Airlift Wing aircraft scheduling is highly desirable.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and be capable of working in an exceptionally dynamic scheduling environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
DynCorp International Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.