Transport Aircraft Mechanic Featured
- Hammond, Louisiana
- Job ID
Transport Aircraft Mechanic job at DynCorp International in Hammond LA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Perform duties as outlined in the purpose of this position.
- Comply with written Customer and company maintenance and logistics procedures and policies.
- Comply with the FAA regulations as applicable.
- Know understand and comply with the requirements outlined in the contract performance work statement (PWS).
- Comply with aircraft records procedures outlined in DA PAM 738-751.
- Ensure aircraft discrepancies are properly recorded in accordance with approved maintenance procedures and within the terms of the contract.
- Know and understand the functions and requirements of computerized maintenance software.
- Maintain a clean and organized work place.
- Perform aircraft recovery missions as necessary.
- Deploy the overseas locations to support operations requirements.
- Perform engine run or taxi operations. Meet requirement to obtain certification within 12 months of employment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- May be required to work and/or rotate for a multiple shift operation.
- Required to provide own hand tools marked shadowed and inventoried AR I/A/W 95.20 (GOP).
- Reports To: Site Supervisor or AM3
- Possesses a valid FAA Aircraft and Powerplant (A&P) license and shows compliance with FAR 65.83 recent experience requirements.
- Obtain/maintain secret security clearance.
- Must be able to speak read write and understand English.
- Reliable self-motivated and able to deal with stressful situations and timelines while maintaining professional and non-confrontational attitude.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Two years King Air 200/350/1900 and/or C-12 aircraft experience preferred.
- Be physically able to deploy to overseas locations.
- Must possess an unexpired US Passport.
- Must possess a valid driver s license.
- Be physically able to perform aircraft mechanic duties.
- Ability to move freely about the interior and in the unpressurized area aft of the aft pressure bulkhead and meet aircraft specific specs for weight limit.
- Stand squat sit walk work with arms overhead for extended periods of time.
- Pull push lift up to 50 lbs.
DynCorp International Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.