Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Analyze financial and operational data investigate variances identify key business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives. Ability to work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial and operational processes through automation standardization systems and tools. Strive for improvement and standardization across all Eaton locations. Ability to coordinate maintain and train on Eatons policies procedures and financial systems. Support monthly closing activities as well as ad-hoc assignments. Support various financial analysis forecasting planning reconciliations and reporting. Interact with various leaders across the business to understand their needs. Applies accounting techniques to classify & record transactions consolidate and analyze data in accordance with GAAP and SOX requirements Assist in month end closings; prepare journal entries variance analysis and various financial reports. Provide assistance in monthly forecasting and annual budget process. Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations. Develop and perform special projects and analysis as directed by site management. Monitor intercompany AR/AP and clear intercompany invoicing issues. Support facility compliance with GAAP/SOX requirements Performs genera l or cost accounting activities requiring some insight into the why as well as the how. Analyzes data. Assist in maintaining an atmosphere of continuo us improvement and actively contribute to the team effort for accomplishing department goals. Responsible for the registration analysis and cost controls of production of the company including determining standards costs and establishing control systems for material and inventory. Analyze the finance operations in accordance with Chile and corporate guidelines and procedures. Provide analysis of financial operations reflective of changes in the dynamic sales and distribution environment. Assists in the development of consolidated annual strategic and profit plans for the Santiago plant. + Analyzes and interprets the variations results in costs. + Applies the principals of accounting and statistics to install and maintain systems that provide information on Detailed Costs that are not necessarily provided by Accounting Systems + Assistance of the monthly financial closing procedure and analysis + Preparation of annual physical inventory participates in cyclic counts and analyzes scrap and materials and obsolete products + Assistance of planning procedures especially Profit Plan and Strategic Plan + Processing of financial reporting requirements (actual and forecast) + Analyzes changes in design raw materials manufacturing methods as well as salaries to determine their effect on Production Costs + Prepares the rolling forecast to ensure the tendencies changeability or management actions impacts and changes in the business environment. + Analyzes sales and sale costs (present rolling forecast and company budget) + Participates in the budget preparation + Prepares and analyzes production expenses against budgets (real against budgets) + Ensures all balance sheet accounts are correctly stated and supported by appropriate documentation + Prepares monthly rolling forecast in conjunction with division guidelines + Establishes and maintains internal controls to comply with corporate requirements + Performs periodic evaluation of plant systems for conformance to division and corporate guidelines. Supports and maintains system of internal controls compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements + Works closely with other managers in matters of special analyses and projects + Administers departmental budgets and evaluates performance as required to meet plant division and corporate objectives + Serves as contact for all Accounts Payable/FSC issues including check requests and payments + Active role in assisting controller in the annual profit plan + Reports daily sales and analyzed discrepancies to report to management Qualifications SKILLS:
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong business acumen
· Analytical skills
· Strong computer skills
· A sound knowledge of MS office tools EXPERIENCE:
· 3-5 Years related experience
· Financial experience on cost accountant to control budgets EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· B.S. Degree in Business Administration or Accounting Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information visit Eaton.com.At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate go above and beyond and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers. Job: Finance/Accounting Region: Latin America Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division Job Level: Individual Contributor Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: Yes 10 % of the Time Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicants race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity age national origin disability marital status genetic information protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Please sign in to apply for this job.