Emi Test Technician Featured
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Job ID
Emi Test Technician job at Element Materials Technology in Minneapolis MN
Description, duties, responsibilities
Element has an immediate opportunity for an EMI Test Technician (Avionics/Radar/Radio Technician). The primary function of the EMI Test Technician is performing EMI testing documentting EMI test results completing test datasheets for assigned EMI test programs and logging EMI test activities.
- Set up and perform EMI tests as directed in accordance with applicable industry standards and customer specifications.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of EMI test standards EMI test procedures and EMI test instrumentation.
- Accurately observe and record test progression and results.
- Organize and document data for each assigned project.
- Interact with customers during the testing process periodically assist with troubleshooting and development modifications.
To perform this position successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Four (4) years prior technical experience in an electronics field or two (2) year electronics technical degree with some relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with standard electronics test equipment (oscilloscopes function generators multimeters power supplies etc.).
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
Military Avionics Radar and Radio Techs - make the most of your military technical training and experience as an EMI Test Technician.
We currently employ and are seeking applicants from the following (and similar) Air Force and Navy career fields (similar Army and Marine Corp specialties as well):
NOTE: This position requires access to export-controlled commodities technical data technology software and services. U.S. citizenship U.S. legal permanent resident status protected person status under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the employer obtaining the necessary export authorization including if required an export license from the U.S. Department of Commerce s Bureau of Industry and Security the U.S. Department of State s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls or other applicable government agency.
We are Element one of the fastest growing testing inspection certification and calibration business in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing Product Qualification Testing Certification Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace Oil and Gas Transportation Industrials Fire and Building product Infrastructure and other leading sectors where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision the ethos this creates enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test inspect certify and calibrate for our customers are safe quality compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming the world s most trusted testing partner .
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race colour age religion gender national origin disability and/or protected veteran status or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
Element Materials Technology Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.