Quality Records Auditor Featured
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Job ID
Quality Records Auditor job at Embraer in Nashville TN
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Quality Records Auditor is responsible to the Manager Quality Assurance for auditing and review of all applicable documentation prior to aircraft delivery as detailed in the audit flow process.
- Verifies the completeness of the maintenance record package; ensures that each step is documented and that all required signatures are present.
- Performs systematic audits of maintenance paperwork versus the data in the maintenance information system.
- Ensures completeness of all maintenance documentation ensuring all open and required fields have been properly annotated.
- Responsible for the audit flow process and supports in ensuring all documentation is ready and audited for filing and records scanning.
- Reports all discrepancies noted during auditing via EmpowerMX fleet cycle system.
- Supports and assists the Operations and Quality Control departments in identifying and properly correcting documentation errors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or education degree (GED).
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent in Aviation field (management operations maintenance) preferred.
- Prefer experience in aviation document records auditing.
- P3E/ Lean experience preferred.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Maintenance information systems knowledge desired (EmpowerMX Fleet Cycle).
- Knowledge of Aircraft records requirements.
- Ability to understand procedures acting in problem solving suggesting improvements.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint excel word) preferred
- Aircraft Maintenance data collection experience preferred.
- Good customer service skills desired.
- Demonstrates good judgment.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all company policies.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required.
- Ability to work under demanding conditions at all times.
- Must be able to work in hot/cold – indoor/outdoor.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. unassisted.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Safeguards confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned.
Area: Customer Support
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.