Contracts Specialist Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Contracts Specialist job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Lead develop and maintain a relationship with the worldwide sales team with a primary focus on timely creation issuance and negotiation of aircraft purchasing documents to prospective customers. Work with sales to capture all pertinent information discussed with the customer and solicit approvals when necessary from leadership and other departments/areas. Lead processes and procedural improvements within the area. Comply with and disseminate all internal and external procedures and regulations.
•Lead the sales proposal activity draft and negotiate complex sales contracts and evaluate and determine the most cost-effective and efficient approach to fulfilling the customers requests.
•Adapt standard contractual documents and create alternatives
•Utilize SalesForce database for document creation and account management
•Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and milestones that are critical to the contract including but not limited to configuration deadlines pricing policies delivery schedule trade-ins and post-delivery commitments.
•Act as the customers representative during the negotiation process coordinating multidisciplinary teams in the search for innovative solutions to meet customers demands generating economic and financial results for the company and customer satisfaction.
•SAP related activities
•Expand learning and skill base to a wide variety of job skills and personal competencies including those necessary for succeeding in a team-based environment.
•Train and guide less experienced professionals.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Master Degree in Business Administration/Management Engineering Legal studies Aviation or related areas.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in this specialized functional discipline including sales contracts and aviation.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Comprehension and understanding of broad practices associated within the field assigned.
- Applies these understandings in the completion of moderately complex work assignments.MS Office (Word Excel Power Point and Access) Internet Explorer Lotus Notes SAP and SalesForce.com experience is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills: relates well to all kinds of people builds effective relationships uses diplomacy and tact.
- Organized prepared yet flexible.
- Proficiency in Portuguese a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
- Travel (domestic and international) may be required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned.
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.